(HW)CotBS

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 16 01:42:24 EST 2007

Christian.....missed this somehow.....88 sounds right...you likely got the
uglier one, especially if your replacement matches it
I recall Levitation was my first in 87, along with something like Anthology
Vol. 1...the shop called "Seldom Seen" had 2 Levitations and I talked a
co-worker into getting it, then I spent the night there and heard it, the
jealousy was just too much
so I had Levitation on CD before I had a CD player....now if only I could
have got him to open his drug-dealer father's locked suitcase in the
trunk....all my utopian needs were in there........like father, NOT like son
NP: EVERCLEAR- Sparkle and Fade