(was) Nik Interview forwarded mail, now open letter to Bob Lennon and Dave Adams

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 16 15:49:00 EST 2007

I received this "heads up" from  one of my numerous and countless associates
to que me in on Nikkie doing a radio-interview
upon scrolling down, I was amazed to see my little disgusting OVNI's that I
use to reference prior folks statements....I see they are now used at all
the Yahoo functionality links........
so is this Dave's doing or the more suspected suggested idea that Bob took
to them.....I've not a care in the world really:
these are my hopes: Dave I believe I said one thing toward you that I wish
to retract and explain: I HATE COVER TUNES, so referring to you as a fake
musician was uncalled for........I just want you to know that true to my
word I have a Captain Beyond tribute that I HAVE NEVER PLAYED...I TOTALLY
apologize for that statement, and further, you and I have a great liking and
respect for the Langtons......will you forgive me since you're good Hawkwind
people???? the statement was general and reflected my own bias........it's
just when it come to Trev, nobody can take my ranking with him away or you
die
he's my favorite along with Dave The Royal Knighted King of Psychedelia (my
term of course, and I dare anyone to refute it)
as far as Bob liking my silly OVNIS, he's welcome to it, and I considered
him a very best friend and was blown away that he didn't receive my starting
an ICU forum with 5-star ranking...I miss him dearly, we got on fantastic,
despite my druggie (at the time, nature) and I thought he'd enjoy a place
where I could act insane and give his bigger and more serious forum a break
from what everyone knows about me.....BIG MOUTH
cmon Bob, it's 5 and a half years on now...forgive me