(offish) another small hours open letter to Bob Lennon

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 17 04:07:11 EST 2007

Dear Bob (if you are on here, but knowing you,  you find out ALL)
in case you think I see what goes down on your forum, I SWEAR TO WHAT THE
MASSES THINK IS GOD, that I do not
it's no secret that Mary has been a great help to me with my massive
depression and I speak to her probably more than anyone other than her
husband and local friends......
she simply thought I needed to know that Nik was on the radio
I DO NOT GET YOUR FORUM INFO sent to me out of RESPECT FOR THE FACT YOU
KICKED ME TO THE CURB
if people having never received items from me in those past 5 years plus
could be another of your reasons to write me off, I've made it clear how bad
I felt and am here to face anyone and do whatever I humanly can to find a
cure or create one
that's all
mike