otherworldly photos from past Strange Daze festivals and SLOTERDIJK & OEB happenings

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Dec 17 12:59:34 EST 2007

Hi everyone..Joe's Anatomy on my top 'friends list' or at:http://www.myspace.com/bionicinsect1 has uploaded dozens of cool pics from the Strange Daze Festivals at Nelson Ledges Ohio back in the late 90's. There are also pics of Hawkwind, Nik Turner and other bands who played these great shows. Among them are two very 'otherworldly' double exposed pics of Joe and his friends hanging out with SLOTERDIJK at our compground,,( You can sort of see our banner on the fence in front). I never thought i would ever see ANY pictures from that day, so now after almost nine years, an image ( albeit an obscured one ) has emerged!Many thanks to Joe, and to all those who were a part of those great festivals! Peace, Mike Burro ( SLOTERDIJK  PS: Don't forget SLOTERDIJK's  Live Yuletide show on December 28th.

12/28/2007 09:30 PM - Cherrywood Rock Club

1460 Blackwood Clementon Rd. Clementon, New Jersey 08021 USA http://www.myspace.com/cherrywood_grille  supporting act: The Choices http://www.myspace.com/thechoices  SLOTERDIJK : http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1                   http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Sloterdijk                   http://ilike.com/artist/search?artist_qp=sloterdijk The band will also be interviewed by 'Jersey Fresh TV' on January 3rd and that should be broadcast online within a few days of taping at: http://www.myspace.com/njfreshtv Then January 13th it's THE ONE EYED BISHOPS ( with Stewkey of NAZZ) and MIND CONTROL TOWER in Jenkintown PA at the Fig Cafe & Hookah Bar.

01/13/2008 07:00 PM - Fig Cafe & Hookah Lounge

437 Old York Rd. Jenkintown, Pennsylvania 19046 US Cost:check with venue Description:This is going to be a stormer!! The One Eyed Bishops will be performing with Mind Control Tower ( featuring Bob Lennon, formerly of Scattered Planets & Sub-Primitive ) MCT did a great supporting slot for Hawkwind last summer and if that was any indication of what might come out of this gig, then it’s ’All systems go’!Visit the venue website at: www.myspace.com/figcafehookahlounge  telephone: (215) 885-4656  January 20th sees  The One Eyed Bishops ( with Stewkey of NAZZ ) return to New York City for a repeat performance at Chinatown's 169 Bar
(as seen on HBO's 'Flight of the Conchords' http://www.hbo.com/conchords/ This will be a special acoustic show/ venue may list this as Sloterdijk

169 Bar

169 East Broadway New York City, New York 10002 US Cost:Check with venue Description:acoustic set at the 169 Bar see www.169barnyc.comTime 9:00 PMvenue phone number: ( 212 ) 473-8866

Stewkey/NAZZ sites: http://www.myspace.com/nazzfeaturingstewkey