Can't get refund for Manchester?

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 18 13:20:10 EST 2007

Hi Mike,

Ask them to phone the Venue to confirm the gig was cancelled. Point out that
your contract is with them. THEY gave you the option of how to receive your
tickets and if THEY can't get them back that is not your fault.

State they are in breach of statute (don't know if Sale of Goods applies,
but you have not received your goods so Distant Selling regs maybe as well?)
and if they do not give you a refund for the tickets you will seek
restitution via the small claims court and contact Watchdog, citizens advise
and trading standards.

Good luck

Steve