tREV tHOMS AND rON tREE

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 18 14:52:14 EST 2007

i JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IN SPEAKING WITH tREV RECENTLY, I was horrified at
the reality of the numbers regarding sales of his recordings on RFM>
I'm just happy to say that I took to him quick and have always been a loyal
customer since early 90's and as soon as I returned from deathville
the point if this:
If you like Ron Tree and if you like Hawkwind...*YOU HAVE TO GET
BAJINA!!!!   ok so it's not Dave on guitar but it's Trev!!!!   i CONSIDER
THIS ONE A hawkwind ALBUM, AND I'll take it to this: "It's a totally FUN
Hawkwind album"...maybe sorta like Dumpy's Rusty Nuts might do only better*
*the album is OVER-THE TOP Mad, gets 5 stars from me, and not having it
isn't an option...it kicks ass.....Comammnder Jim's unending synth bleeps
will have you chuckling and liking them at the same time (mo)*
*let's hope it's still obtainable, meaning Judge will do up a batch if sold
out*
*YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!!*
*and Judge, if you are reading this, could you ask Ron if I can have his
telephone number, especially if you are willing to work with him some
more,,,,,considering I might just MIGHT be the one to do something about
that MOAB problem???*
*I think you 2 should work together.....Nik can guest where he wants*