Hawkwind tradables and what I am in need of

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 18 23:28:01 EST 2007

*Christian...if the "Daze" comp is your one and only, please hold off on it
for another minute or 2*
*I need to know what value you require towrds what you want from me*
*also, hoping you've posted our previous established stuff???  I will dig
further into my pockets when that arrives*
*thanks*
*mike*