Astoria last night

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Thu Dec 20 04:48:12 EST 2007

Really enjoyed it - have to say I was one of the biggest sceptics re Mr Dibs
but thought he did excellently last night, his sound is not quite as full and
fat as Alan's but do prefer his vocals - and not sorry to see the back of
Greenback Massacre either ! Paradox was brilliant, as was Master, Time we
Left, Utopia and Damnation Alley. Would have liked to have heard Lord of Light
or Down Through the Night or Born to Go but can't have evrything. Band looked
pretty happy, irrespective of the germs they said they were harbouring ! Tim
was very welcome addition and the sound seemed very full and, dare I say it,
not quite as clinically reliant on the computer programmes as previously ?
Dunno, got the feeling they could have just gone off jamming at a tangent if
they'd fancied it .........

Happy to have my thoughts Shot Down in the Night (hey, that's one I haven't
heard them do for a while !!) but it's only mho ............

Steve
---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.