Astoria last night / Good support bands.

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 20 06:00:21 EST 2007

Steve, good one there,

I can only think of Vardis ( i'm sure they supported hawkwind, or did
they just cover Silver Machine, o the old memory is going....  Worst
bands, how about for starters Baron Rojo from about 83

there's only all nighters and my favs from those are
- Naz Nomad and the nightmares - the damned at their psychedelic best.
- here and now
- Larry Wallace's pink faires ( 25th anniversay gig WOW they were good,
still lookng for a boot of that one)
- Rythmnites
- Citizen fish / Culture Shock
- hippy Slags