Astoria last night

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 09:02:20 EST 2007

the lack of dope in the air obviously means we need to rebel in our
respective countries and cause (word edited)...this is the only answer
to think of all those poor 13 year olds that can't walk around after
concerts picking up roaches en-masse of Columbian, etc.......
EYEROLL
not to mention what smoke does for lightshows and apparently SUPER LAME
places to live in USA like, say, where Marypoopums lives don't allow
cigarettes....
EYEROLL