OFF: CHROME Re: OFF: SLEEP broken up?? Cap Beyond

Thu Dec 20 11:50:23 EST 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 11:48:15AM -0600, mike coleman typed out:
> I'm confused......aren't these the same posts as yesterday???  at any rate,
> I would like to know if the "Tidal Forces" cd I parted with is the one he
> refers to???

	Just to sort this out, yes, the Chrome CD I mentioned with Tommy
Greñas on is indeed _Tidal Forces (No Humans Aloowed Pt 2)_. And I got
mine in Brighton before Mike's disaster so I feel no guilt. Sorrow, yes,
but it's still mine mine mine etc. Yours,
					  Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk