otherworld

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Dec 20 12:34:16 EST 2007

I got the new SR CD. It is kinda sucky, too symphonic and no spacerock (lots of, ugh, piano??) - not Hawkwindy at all, though Nik sings better. ITS A PROGROCK DUMPLING !!!!!!!

Looking forward to Naked which I am sure is much better.

have fun with vinyl, try eating it.
C.

NP: Amorphis "My Kantele"

----- Original Message ----
From: Dangerous Person <insect.brain at gmail.com>
To: Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, 20 December, 2007 6:17:31 PM
Subject: Re: douglarous pearson

you keep the assasins cd

I don't love cover versions much and I only collect vinyl now!!!!

weeeeeeee

On 12/20/07, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

I can trade you back a sealed CD of Assassins/Violence I got from doug?

No?

I'd rather not.

Your SR3CD and Gong goes in the mail tomorrow.

I been a son..  I used to be human, sonof a bitch & Norwanaway

The Njordfjordfjordnjord
C.