HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 15:32:55 EST 2007

Rod wouldn't really be the one to ask, he was just a hired gun who got used
in the conspiracy, you'd probably be better asking the butterflies, or even
the god, Bobby-drummer, as (although) he was also an afterthought, my
research shows he had quite an input
there seems to be a lot of heart problems with those guys, maybe it affected
Caldwell to go way clean, of which he is now......cheers to him
ps-looks like Chris Squire likely named them, but we can't be
certain..........