Merry Winter Solstice Trev/ Favor Of The Forum????

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 16:21:24 EST 2007

I just dragged my weary body to my mailbox (remember I don't really eat
because I may have to buy 1000 copies of the Church Of Hawkwind until I get
the best one)....so far I'm lookin pretty good.....my 3rd with booklet still
in shrink is on the way......but enough of that......
I just opened this package from Judge-
I have been annoying the hell out of him for a lyric booklet for about a
year, and he only finally admitted to knowing it existed about a week ago-
the one he just sent me isn't really mine but yet it is mine, you see, I
needed it to go with the 4th vinyl copy of WOW I just bought because it had
a flyer in it
I only stop for records that come from Bogata.........
Christian is getting one, since he wasn't man enough to resist hawkwind
items while running his credit scams (he didn't know Nik plays flute on-par
with the Warrior album on it, I had to test him and he failed.....MISERABLY)
in the package was a cool poster which I believe can  be seen on his myspace
page: says: "dare To criticize government", a SEALED japaneese copy of
Deviants Disposable, and if that wasn't enough, a red vinyl copy of "In The
Mood".....
I love you Trev, I'll get you back!!!!!!
I ask this
if anyone can provide me a GORGEOUS copy of Warrior British foldout LP
(without the hAIR), OR A STUNNING flawless "Church Of" LP, emphasis on the
jackets, I can replace vinyl all day and all night, I will trade nicely,
such as sealed Church CD, sealed "Strange Trips", whatever, or PAY $$$$
I need another Atomgods lyric book so I can return Trev's......
if anybody ever deals with me, I'll post up front
mike