otherworld/the fullness of time

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 21 11:01:55 EST 2007

I think they all  (every one), need to have a huge party and
celebrate.......over all they won......I remember a friend of mine some of
you may remember (that I think I'll email today, matter of fact) commented
to me one day in way I loved......Mike Duncanson.....anyway, he said "they
plotted this shit".......