Tape Ban Lifted

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 22 11:30:34 EST 2007

Mary (but of course this for anyone on here that doesn't have me filtered
out or do automatic deleting)...honey, the band will be releasing some
themselves...(which means you're going to either have to come down here and
let me turn you out, it can be done RIGHT HERE, or you'll need to figure an
income)....I say we open the door today and kick our cats right in the ass
hard enough to send them flying where they can't find their way
back.......I'm dying over all the Hawkwind records I can't get, apparently I
will never learn .......but I do have a Warrior USA press kit en-route
included in a promo-copy of the LP, which means I now rank EXTREMELY
high..hahahaha (again), thanks to BASTARD, who thankfully has my old
one........I'm dying to teach you how to go without food but I know that is
impossible in your sityeeeashun..............
PS-*I'm FELLING GUTSY ENOUGH TO ASK FOR A PASSPORT, after all these years,
or maybe they can just issue me a "passcode" if the printing press is
way-defunct...I guess I just email at the "contact HW" addy huh?....*