Tape Ban Lifted (off, apology)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 22 20:31:14 EST 2007

before I go out with a friend, and then bed, I want to apologize for my
on-forum humor gone too far
you see, the hawkfriends keep sending my kitty better and better food in
increments and the stuff it's got now makes me hungry, and while the (now a
cat) is cool as hell, it surely isn't what i brought home.........I caught
it digging into and under the cloth covering HW CD's.......and now, it
hunches my leg under the covers at night, but I did divert it with a stuffed
monkey, and Robin's just brought in a stuffed dragon,,,hmmmmm
as far as Mare...bad joke,,,totally sorry
night
mc
i do love the cat and it will be gettin' a snippin'  hehe (it'll have to be
cheap as it can't cut into my church of hawkwind arsenal)