HW: Harvey's "Red Shift"

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 23 22:40:25 EST 2007

Oh Dear, I'm getting addicted to the cute liltee RRM plastic folders, with
the custom sized inserts, but, uhh....originally red-shift is and was in
fact a standard CDrelease, probably don'e by the guy, um, um...I spoke to
him when he first released Harvey, could it be Taste? who also did some
vids???,,,,,,,I think he may be long defunct? and Trev's got the rights??  I
need to find if any musical changes have happened.......I _MAY_ have an
extra but only ONE if God is on our side...honestly I think I sold down to
just mine.......and I wish I had the rare first one that never was on cd as
of 2002, and out of a buch of mispressed cassettes I got, ONE of them had
the proper music.......(seem to racall an neat choo-choo noise)