Spacerock Sundays

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 24 04:50:09 EST 2007

Hi friends,
I have to say, yesterday's show by Dave Adams on Spacerock Sundays was
absolutely phenomenal.  I've sent the link before, so if you don't have it,
www.banburymusicradio.com  now you do. He played music by Milo Black (I hope
the spelling's right), which was new to me, but absolutely fantastic, and
the interview with Alan was very informative about his new projects which
from what I heard yesterday sounded incredible, I need to find a way to
acquire them.  Dave also played some Scattered Planets, White Noise, and a
few other choice selections.
Dave does his show in such a way that he may be talking to hundreds of us,
or more, but you feel like you're having a one on one conversation with him.
Yesterday there was a brief discussion on defining Spacerock, which is
really easier said than done.  I can't recommend this auditory experience
enough, in fact,  and strongly suggest,  any interested parties, or
partiers, or lovers of great music, checkout the show next week.  I don't
know what surprises are in store for us then, but if it's as good as
yesterday, it will be a good way to ring out the old year, and start to
bring in the new, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Requests and comments can be made on line, or by phone, as you'll see when
you check out the site.  I have to say this is some of the best radio I've
heard in a long time.

Cheers,

Mary