Astoria last night

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 26 16:33:00 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/20/2007 9:08:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
insect.brain at GMAIL.COM writes:

<places to live in USA like, say, where Marypoopums lives don't  allow
<cigarettes....

Blame your buddies on the Left for this crap..all the Libs have grown  up and
only they know the price of overindulgence so now NO ONE can  have any
fun...f**king hipocrites. All that I know is that when Maggie and  ronnie were
running the show, we were doin lines off the bar, take a look  around ya
now...can't do this..can't do that. The Libs want to keep you alive  forever, all the
more time for them to tell you exactly how to conduct your  life...see ya got me
started.....doh

bill