(OFF)Re: Astoria last night

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Wed Dec 26 18:34:35 EST 2007

fellas… please take bill's advice. as someone who has spent most of my
(before even) adult life in bars playing for people, you don't want to
know my opinion of those assholes who think it's their right to blow
their carcinogenic smoke in your face just because you're getting paid
by them. just don't go there!!!!!
Al