(OFF)Re: Astoria last night

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 26 19:58:35 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/26/2007 6:36:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
albert at CELLSUM.COM writes:

<adult life in bars playing for people, you don't want to
<know my opinion of those assholes who think it's their right to  blow
<their carcinogenic smoke in your face just because you're  getting paid
<by them. just don't go there!!!!!
Don't get me wrong ,no one should have to breathe in anyones shit tobbacy
smoke, especially in an enclosed space, but with some folks it goes way beyond
that, it's a matter of looking down your nose at other peoples choices under
the  guise of' ' Oh I've done but I and don't any longer so therefore you can't
 either'.this attitude has nothing to do with the well being of the general
public but more likely the ability of one group to prove their superiorority
over another--the new libs are just so damned enlighened. Now  with the  anti
cig mood ( I'm in favor) you can't light up anything- if ya follow my  drift-
which in many cases, makes for a very dull concert experience and also  leads
to many concert goers using other dangerous undetected  substances.  I know, I
know,-you should there to experience the  music, wait till they take away the
booze and then there will NO live  music.
bill