Astoria last night

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 26 20:04:30 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/26/2007 7:31:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET writes:

<I'm  not into government control with respect to smoking, just not in  my
<house, and I think those who do and don't indulge in tobacco should  respect
<each other's space, screw this government intervention  thing.  Don't
<misquote me small boy 42.

<You know  who,
Hey Mare,
How did it feel to see the Hawks 3 nights in a row without a TOKE. Before  ya
know it they'll be giving everyone saliva tests at the door and they won't
give you your money back if you fail.

bill