(OFF)Re: Astoria last night

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 26 20:51:05 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/26/2007 8:08:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
albert at CELLSUM.COM writes:

There  are so many things that the government tells us what we should
and can not do. Don't be a knee-jerk reactionary. This is one thing
the government has gotten right. Let's applaud them and get on with
legalizing weed.

Seat belts were good. And I'm not knee jerk reactionary, just a jerk off
(still legal), as the little lady would say. And until they legalize weed and
contrary to the leftie view that we're all gonna live till we're two hundred and
 three --just a little note to rock stars---put on the god damn ( notice God
spelt with the small g ) smoke machines half way through the freaking set (
not  that i would indulge in that Hippy shit) but it would make my friends
happy;)
Belated Merry Christmas to all

Bill