Astoria last night

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 27 06:29:01 EST 2007

Just seen this reply to my mail.

So common courtesy goes out the window - eh?

I was responding to 2 totally separate mails and thought I'd highlight this
to Steve and Guy.

If I had just replied with no name at the start then I assume that would
have been OK by you?

Plenty of people on this group respond to a mail with the persons name - as
I said it's a common courtesy.
I'm sorry I cannot reply to you personally as you have not signed off your
mail.

Regards,

Steve