Astoria last night (to Steve F)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 27 09:59:31 EST 2007

now now, not a gang up when Trev has me pinned and causing me hideous
nightmares
if you read all my annoying mails you'll find one that says I was simply
messin' on  you
I think i was in a bad mood that day as it had been way too long since I
played "billy the monster"
I've got no problems with anyone, it's about 97% BS, but I do try to mix HW
stuff with it where I can
I even mailed you privately once and never got a response.....sob
steve bishop (I think) will back me up here as we had words about it
carry on, and I always enjoy your input on HW things you know that I do not
mike