(OFF): HW: RFM lowdown

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 30 22:20:59 EST 2007

I knew if I called Mary it'd be OK
she brought him back (I was FfffffffffREEEEEEEEEEEEEKinn)
I coulda sworn the screens were secure......
my people on the smoking forum just informed me Hillage's middle name is
SIMPSON?????  and his website is "A-Wave"??
I wish he would also do some psychedelic-rock material again.....sob,
sniff.......