Life on Mars new series

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 7 06:41:55 EST 2007

Snap,

It really evokes memories of that period manchester in me. I'm also of
the similar age, I was 8 in 73 and lived in manchester...

the only thing that detracts from the accuracy of the times, is that I
just remember is raining the whole time.

Oh and when going to see United (season ticket holder) the pitch
invasions every week or so it seemed :-)

Can't wait for the new series...

Iain