Specters and SEE remasters

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 13 14:34:52 EST 2007

allmusic.com has pretty good reviews of the two. Albert even gets some praise. Wish I wasn't broke.
  Here's a question: of the remasters which are your favorite? I only have "BOC" and "Secret Treaties."
  Gary

David Kuznick <dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU> wrote:
  In the US, the cheapest place I've found for these is www.deepdiscount.com.
Total for both was $29.43, using the free shipping method. I've used them
numerous times in the past and have generally been pleased (once in a while
things are out of stock; they usually get them quickly but I have had times
where they never wound up getting something back, and by that time, I missed
out on a better price elsewhere. But that's rare).

--
David Kuznick dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Ever had the feeling you've been here before? Drinking down the poison