hw: news? (was Re: HW:Distant Horizons)

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Feb 28 11:01:24 EST 2007

Quoting Arin Komins <akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU>:

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>
> :Subject: Re: HW:Distant Horizons
> :
>
> [snip]
>
> :Speaking of Hawkwind, I haven't heard much news about doings in their camp.
> :Are they gonna release the blimmin' Roadburn concert?  It's getting on
> towards
> :having been a year since the gig.  What about the Magna thing?
>
> ...and speaking of HW news, has anyone heard if they actually got their US
> visas for the nearfest gig?   Tix for that go on sale at the end of March,
> so knowing before then would be keen (as I'm pretty sure that I can miss
> it if HW won't be able to make it.  Even if Magma are playing.)

I'd like to know too, and I already have my tickets, being a patron and all. :-)
 I'd be severely disappointed if they have to cancel, but it looks to be a
strong lineup overall anyway this year.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Ever had the feeling you've been here before? Drinking down the poison