HW:Distant Horizons

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 28 16:01:56 EST 2007

Distant Horizons is a pretty awful album.Up there with the worst IMO.If you
want to hear a half decent studio song from the richards/tree period, try
the song "hippy", from the half studio/half live "in your area" cd(still
available)..That track is a HW classic, and worth  the price of the cd for
that track alone.
       cheers
       pete