Fw: CD Hawkwind

Filip Vanhuyse Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE
Sun Jan 7 04:46:57 EST 2007

Hello all,

I'm selling a large part of my Hawkwind-CD's.Why?
I now have for about a year a LINN-turntable and no CD-player can beat that,if you don't believe this you're always welcome to convince yourself,like all my friends already have done and agree with me.The sound is more transparant,fuller,richer,simply better and we have tried some very expensive CD-players over here.
So due to that fact I never play any CD no more,if I have it on record,I simply play the record,wouldn't you if the sound is better?

Am I selling all my Hawkwind-CD's?No,just the ones I have on record,those that are released on CD only,I keep.
Is this a shameless plug? Yes and no,because some of you know I have a very big Hawkwind-collection with really some piece uniques and I rather have some of you guys have it than someone I don't know.If you're offended by this,simply press delete and sorry again,for the others,read on.

I've put the first bunch on ebay.com (the American one) and if you want to see what I sell,go to the side and go to the upper right corner where you will see "advanced search",press the button and then somewhere there on next page you will see seller ID,there you fill in "filfri",and all will be revealed.
There will be additions every week but if there is something you really want we can work something out.

Do I stop collecting Hawkwind?No,just recently obtained South-African pressings of "Church Of..","Live Seventy Nine" and "Levitation" at a recordfair.It costed me an arm and a leg.
So you're not rid of me yet ;-)

greetings filip