Hurry on Sundown on Ebay

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 9 14:31:46 EST 2007

I paid £70 for mine from Beanos in Croydon about 10 years ago. I remember
when I was a kid still doing a paper round in the 70's saving up and making
frequent trips up to the Record and Tape Exchange in Notting Hill where I
used to get most of my current HW collection, there was an advert in Sounds
a guy was selling Hurry on Sundown and Sonic Attack in the cloth bag
(something I haven't got) for £7 and £20 respectively.