BOC: Some Remastered Evening & spectres news.

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Wed Jan 17 13:06:36 EST 2007

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 09:40:13AM -0500, blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM wrote:

> > Amazon is showing the release date as Feb. 13th for both.
> >   The Cd/dvd set is 29.95.
> > Spectres is a very affordable 11.98.> M.I. Ready 2 Rock? Yes, I.M.!
>
> That release date is a lot sooner than I had expected. I hope it doesn't get pushed back.

Heh, if you go to the Amazon pages (links below for your
convenience) for either item, Amazon helpfully suggests
that you might wish to buy both together.  I did.  ;-)

http://www.amazon.com/Some-Enchanted-Evening-W-Dvd/dp/B000ECXV1O/
http://www.amazon.com/Spectres-Blue-Oyster-Cult/dp/B000ECXV1E/

Steve