remastered on your feet on your knees

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Fri Jan 19 14:23:37 EST 2007

You would think digital technology would make this a no-brainer.

I think it was Depeche MOde that just made basically their entire catalog. . . something like 600 to 700 songs. . . available as one digital package on iTunes for about $170.

It can't cost much to put this stuff on iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster or whatever.  Seems like whatever you made would be pure profit.

Pretty much makes whether or not it's worth the cost to package and market the stuff a moot point.

--Nick