Aural Innovations: New Alchemical Radio Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jan 20 21:07:18 EST 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JANUARY 21, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOW

NEW WEEK. THE JANUARY 2007 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS!!!

I've just uploaded a new show from The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #5).
See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi
and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Best of Alchemical Radio Volume 5

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Progressive Rock, Psychedelia and much
much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
The Morrigan - Merrily, Kissed The Quaker's Wife
Love In A Plague - Freak
Sonus Umbra - Homo Homini Lupus
Piero Milesi - Volti Reflessi
The Ozric Tentacles - Aramanu
thebrotheregg - Dark Workmanship
Paradox One - Kinder Scenen (Scenes From Childhood)
B.J. Cole & The Transparent Music Ensemble - Forever Amber
Dave Brock - Just Drifting
Absolute Zero - Further On (In memory of the legendary drummer Pip Pyle)
Quarkspace - Drop Out From The World
B.J. Cole & The Transparent Music Ensemble - Indian Willow
Absolute Zero - Stutter Rock  (In memory of the legendary drummer Pip Pyle)

http://Aural-Innovations.com