BOC: possible Bonus Track lineup for Spectres

albert bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Mon Jan 22 13:48:40 EST 2007

The missing song is "Please Hold," another song with Allen singing
lead. We might have even played it live once or twice but don't hold
me to that. "M for Murder" is a Joe song with Eric on vocals, sort of
like "Boorman" and my favorite of the new crop, "Night Flyer" a Joe
song with Buck on vocal.