BOC: possible Bonus Track lineup for Spectres

Jason M. Scruton js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Mon Jan 22 15:20:03 EST 2007

Quoting albert bouchard <albert at CELLSUM.COM>:

> The missing song is "Please Hold," another song with Allen singing
> lead. We might have even played it live once or twice but don't hold me
> to that. "M for Murder" is a Joe song with Eric on vocals, sort of like
> "Boorman" and my favorite of the new crop, "Night Flyer" a Joe song
> with Buck on vocal.

Out of curiosity, who selects the bonus tracks? the band? and how did
SEE get selected for such a neato package o' goodies?  If anything, I
thought Agents of Fortune would've had the big 2 disc layout.