Mystery "Brainstorm" (around 4:28 long)?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jul 2 11:15:36 EDT 2007

On 02/07/2007 15:18, Jill Strobridge wrote:
> I wonder who is doing the Wikipedia entries.   Anyone we know?

I wondered that myself -- there's a fair bit of info there.  Between
Wikipedia, Starfarer.net, and the Codex I managed to track down most of
my mystery stuff without asking on BOC-L :)

I recently trawled through the digitization process on all my Grateful
Dead stuff too (I'm going down the list, and G comes before H ;) and the
Wikipedia Grateful Dead discography stuff is pretty handy as well -- but
there a a bazillion, jillion fanatical Deadheads with too much time on
their hands, and a rather smaller number of Hawkfans (I am assuming).
Somebody out there has been doing the good work, though -- there are
even multiple notes on the Weird Tapes stuff where recording dates are
contested!

Cheers,
Carl

--