WAY(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 2 12:32:41 EDT 2007

*sounds moldy to me, but sis will be sis......I guess somebody's got to
insure continued human ownership of the nearer cosmic "material"*
*you see, LSD is a case of TOMFOOLERY, you're SUPPOSED to have a bad trip,
and you are supposed to hear ICU along with it, but evil money had it's way
once again, and dosages were lowered to such an extent that people *
*were not noticing the demon's they were allowing in..........*