WAY(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 2 14:14:02 EDT 2007

someone who matters to me spoke:
On 7/2/07, Deborah Vacano <deborah at vacano.org> wrote:

> Na... really I'm to old for that trip now..
>
> I did my dosage in my younger dayz..
> and listened to ALOT of Hawkwind!!
> I really believe it was alot cleaner then~
>
> I was just talking about this last night with my daughter and her
> boyfriend..
> They have got to watch out for those evil nasties~
> They seem to be having a time with the young ones today~
> Really scary!!

*Totally agreed......a half hit snorted of blue microdot was as good as it
got for me........at times I didn't know if I was standing up or sitting
down, and the tree outside could have had sex appeal (you KNOW it's good and
clean when it's like that)*
*I had a constant supply of LSD almost my entire adult life.....(Nik, if
you're reading, forgive me, I just couldn't have handled it around you)*
*just WHY I needed it constantly on-hand, I can't tell, but I had my
reasons.......*
*I've just had a visit from my friend Sam, who thanked me for not killing
him in the store the other night, and I thanked him for not killing
me........he has probably every movie known to mankind.....after I sat and
took his abuse, I got invited over there weds to watch "Wild In The
Streets", and if lucky, more old evil LSD flicks...*
*I've just got a package from Norway but I only have those damned 2
beers......*
*psyche moleman*