public broadcasting of private mail to Alan D

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jul 2 17:22:08 EDT 2007

On 02 Jul 2007, at 21:42, vzenv14m wrote:
> Would someone please send me the most direct link possible in
> Myspace to get
> in touch with Alan?  I get lost in there, being blind, some sites,
> like the
> Hawkwind site, are so multilayered I can't find what I want.  Any
> help would
> be appreciated.

Well, Alan's main myspace page is <http://www.myspace.com/
alandaveymusic>

Clicking the link on that page to mail a message to Alan, the (very
long) URL that loads in my browser's address bar is <http://
messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=mail.message&friendID=172285254&MyToken=9c3ec671-
b546-4a0f-8d18-7f628712d054>

That may be no good as a direct link, though. And you may also need
to be a Myspace member to send Alan a message -- and possibly also a
"friend" of Alan, as well. I don't remember exactly how it all works!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson