Contacting Alan Davey

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Mon Jul 2 18:38:30 EDT 2007

I always get lost in Myspace - stumbling across all sorts of oddities and
wierd goings-on before coming across what I was originally in search of.
Strange place.    You can browse quite a lot just as a visitor but to
interact and send a message to Alan through his Myspace Blog, then you have
to Login with a password.   So if you haven't already done so the first
thing you need to do is Register a password with Myspace which means
completing an on-line form I'm afraid.  But this only needs to be done once
and then you can go to Alan's Blog page and use the Send A Message link
which opens a message box for you to type in.    I must admit though that
the whole process seems to be absurdly complicated and hopefully someone can
suggest an easier route!

jill