WAY(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 06:40:49 EDT 2007

On 7/3/07, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> mike coleman writes:
>
> > *I want cheese
>
> It's not possible. We must prevent terrorists perpetrating a Giant
> Cheese Attack on the Scottish Parliament.
>
> Why is it we get the terrorists from the Usama Bin Laden School for
> Special Needs?
>
> FoFP
> *as usual, the educational difference glares in my face, and the best I
> could really do was to focus in on how Giant Cheese Attack is capitalized,
> and wondering what this could reveal to me about your character......*

* Regarding the terrorists, I am suspecting they are in search of Giant
Cheese as well, very likely not knowing what it is they really seek......I
suggest you get into the Giant Cheese biz straightaways, and at once,
putting yourself firmly out in front and in control.......first I was
hearing the Beatles "all we need is cheese!  alltogether now, all we need is
cheese, cheese,  cheese is all we need", but then my mind morphed into
hearing the most disgusting version of a Phil Collins song that some band
named Disturbed covered saying "Not enough Cheese to go round", or
somesuch,,,,,,,,and at this point I am just realising what Amphetamine
Embalmer has accomplished.......*