WAY(OFF) excecpt you missed one unreal thing

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jul 3 11:07:09 EDT 2007

 From: M Holmes

> > The hysterical press coverage I could do without, though. :-)
>
> Unbelievable. I think that to be described as a terrorist in the press,
> these halal halfwits should be required to produce at least one
> detonation.

There's a reader comment at Talking Points Memo comparing the CNN and BBC coverage of this. The BBC is very much the less hysterical of the two. I almost cheered when one of the British officials emphasized to the CNN shills that it was far too early to say what if any organizational ties these would-be bombers might have.

>These could be the first terrorists in history whose
> victims had to ask for a second opinion.

I love this. May I borrow it?