Mrs. Buck

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Jul 3 12:13:01 EDT 2007

So my dad got me the Buck Dharma Archive CD's and Reaper t-shirt for my
birthday.  It seems like there was some kind of screw up on their end and the
order was delayed, but everything worked out fine in the end.  The package came
yesterday. The shirt was wrapped in tissue paper and had written on it:

"Happy Birthday, David.
  Sorry for the delay.

  Mrs. Buck"

:-)

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light