(off) Fear Of Mike Coleman's Black Planet

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 10:11:11 EDT 2007

Mornin' Jon
enjoyed reading the porc post
SO GLAD you told me "Deadwing" is likened to "In Absentia"
that was the CD I had to put back in the store the other night which almost
led to me going to jail, etc
regarding SD, sure enough my memory was still there......you liked
"Lightbulb" better...
on this one lets agree to friendly disagree, same as all those years
ago....I myself LOVE both records but do prefer SD by a good lead
I don't particularily love "IA", so Deadwing can wait until I sell something
or pimp out the neighbors prettiest, etc
I've sent you a private mail last nite, please look for it if you can if you
haven't seen it
and to tie my thread tilte in, I tried to buy "Fear Of A Black Planet", but
didn't see it, and need to ask if this is a Public Enemy album tilte, or
simply a song title
I realize this may already have been stated, but I missed it if so
good 4th to all
the moleman
ps-Black people are just fine with me
got me some allies (sp?)