a happy Fourth!

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jul 5 02:06:41 EDT 2007

Played it, then cued up Soloaris' "Martian Chronicles", followed by
Legendary Pink Dots " From Here you can see the world go by" . Long,
frustrating work day, too. I drive cab , and  work mostly out of our
airport, but picked up a flag later, spoke no English, and couldn't
remember where he lived , Was , I suppose, a little high, and when I
FINALLY got him home, his roomie said he'd just moved. He did pay me the
meter  in cash (a moderately healthy chunk of change) , and a halfway
decent tip. And apologized for his behavior. That helped.
What didn't help the day was that it was something like 101 degrees here
today, and sitting in the concrete canyon at the airport was brutal.
Hope it was more fun for you!!
Rock on,
Pam