OFF: Ozrics History (Was Re: test)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 03:56:51 EDT 2007

On 7/7/07, *PENNY, IS AWAKE TOO....*

> I think my favorite is Strangitude.
>
> Kaduflyer

*fOR MYSELF, THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PACKAGE FROM BRIAN PERERA,
ALLOWING ME surely ONE OF very FEW  "ERPLAND" CD's yet in Damnmerica, much
less in Tejas (could be wrong, I know)......the art and music were a gift
from beyond...while if made to pick, that would probably be my keeper, that
band needs a huge CD changer and an all day marathon IMHO.......*
*anybody got "Muck Kicker" LP?, or "Kick MucK"??, sorry I am old and in cave
days I'd be dead)....I still had one or 2 of those boot LP's when I was
removed from home, and the buyers were apparently spreading the rumour I was
dead.....I can find them, they had the nerve to want me to help them sort
out the stuff much later when it turned out RPM records knew
them..........maybe a little terror tactic someday just for fun...and I can
get out of jail a bit faster due to having the right connections and
diagnosis........THEN COMES THE SISTERS>>>hahahahah  they won't like the way
I'll do it if given the chance (safe and friendly, just emotionally
KILLING!!!!) weeeeee.......so I guess I need someone to put the missing side
of "Text Of Festival" on a CDR,  the "Muck Kicker" LP, and.....did both
OZRIC tracks ever surface on either TAT CD??? seems like "to do with
circles" never made the disc, but I'm old and feeble, but wasn't something
held off???...take you time*
*mc*