JON JARRET NARROWLY ESCAPES TERRORIST BOMB BLAST was NIK/OFF: Litmus & Inner City Unit, The Standard, Walthamstow, 11/05/07

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 20:30:02 EDT 2007

On 7/7/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> You'd always have a record of what happened, but accessing it would be
> hard.
> I think a computer is a better memory storage system than an elephant,
> though.

Pardon my erogatamine altered thinking, not to mention the radiactive
ingredients that went into methamphetamine, along with engine starter fluid,
not even going into the teenage freeon experiments, didn't he just mean that
if Jon ends up a "loping stump", at least he could survive as such, or do I
need "special" education love and small-grouped attention to keep me from
dreaming about "Punk-Star" friends with factory new records, like, i.e.,
weeeeeeeeee
and those cupola'd craft I've been known to doodle
Short Sharp Sclock and the Cheap Chippy Chopper "spirit"